Next Steps Conference
January 25-27, 2022
With a range of speakers, career exploration panels and networking opportunities, Next Steps helps participants explore their options – including those they didn’t even know they had.
There will be limited spots available, so access is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Conference details, including panel topics, may be found here as well as on the Next Steps Conference website.
As in 2021, this year’s conference will be hosted online and run over three days: January 25 to 27. Unique panels will be offered each day, and once registrants are in the conference online hub, delegates may pick and choose to attend the panels that interest them and fit their schedule.
Panels will feature successful alumni, moderated by a career educator, and a Q&A session followed by breakout rooms for networking.
- Opportunity Knocks: Rock Experiential Learning
- What to Do With Your Master’s Degree: Building on Graduate Research in Arts & Science
- Transition Effectively into the Workplace — A Panel for Young Alumni
- Medicine and Health Care — Industry Panel
- Career Paths: navigating uncertainty, change and struggle
- Is Grad School Right for Me?
- Sustainability & the Green Economy — Industry Panel
- Going Global: The world is your stage
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation — Industry Panel
- Research and Development — Industry Panel
- Working in Mental Health & Wellness — Industry Panel
- Public Policy — Industry Panel
- Navigating Identities
- Media and Marketing in the Digital Era — Industry Panel